Iowa Farmland Auctions & Selling Farmland is not just land and crops … Its Our Business
Auctioneer: David Whitaker
79 Acres Marshall County Iowa | Dream Building Site with a 24'x40' Morton building, | Fishing and Hunting Paradise.
The property is composed of two tracts of land totaling 79 acres, more or less, in Section 8 of Liberty Township, Marshall County, Iowa.
NOTE: If you would also like to buy the 40 acres with house on the east side of the hwy we would love to show it to you. It is currently listed at $725,000 (1130 Canfield Ave, Clemons Iowa)
The lake on the north side of the property is stocked with smallmouth bass and a population of fathead minnows which supply food for the smallies.
The three very small bodies of water north of the creek have fathead minnows in them.
• 24’ x 40’ Morton building with concrete floor and concrete approaches in front of the doors. Two garage doors with powered openers. Serviced 6/10/2019 by The Door Store, Ames, IA
• 16’ x 20’ screened in shelter with hinged drop doors for extra ventilation
• 175’ glacial rock stream and waterfall (approximately 130 gallon of water flows per minute)
• Orchard with apple trees, pears, yellow and white peach trees, pear trees, sour cherries, bing cherries, and apricot trees. 29 total trees
• Two rows of producing grape vines 52’ long. Mostly Concord and Niagra varieties and one seedless red grape vine
• 10’ x40’ producing red raspberry patch.
• Blackberry and black raspberry plants that grow allow the shoreline
• 39’ long and 8’ wide bridge constructed by professional bridge builders. Built heavy enough for tractors and pickups to use.
• Aluminum dock
• Wooden floating dock
• Largemouth bass
• Smallmouth ball
• Hybrid bluegills
• Black crappies
• Red ear sunfish
• Yellow perch
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS The farm will be offered as two tracts of land. "The land will be offered at auction on August 22nd, 2019, 10:00 a.m. at the Dakin Community Center; 105 E Main St, Zearing, IA 50278. The successful bidder(s) shall sign a purchase agreement, prepared by the seller, immediately after the close of the sale. The contract price will be the bidding acres as indicated on the individual tract purchased times the price bid per acre. "Earnest money in the amount of ten (10%) percent of the contract price shall be due the day of the sale. Earnest money paid the day of the sale will be deposited in the Real Estate Trust Account of the seller attorney by the following business day. Certified funds will be required at the time of closing for the remaining balance of the purchase. "The real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the day of closing. . " The balance shall be paid in the form of certified funds upon closing, on or before October 2nd, 2019. A Warranty Deed will convey the title. Updated abstract(s) will be provided to the buyer at the seller's expense. "The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids."
Dakin Community Center; 105 E Main St, Zearing, IA 50278
We will have an open preview date to walk the property on August 10th from 10 AM to 2 PM.
S 1/2 of the NE ¼ in Section 8, Twp 85N, Range 20W
Location of Land
5 miles east of Zearing Iowa on E-18 then north 1 ¾ of a miles on Canfield Ave. ( west side of the road)
West 40 acres: Is gently rolling/tillable farmland that is currently in CRP (expires this year) bordered by a stream on the south side.
East 39 acres: Is a recreation dream with a 10-acre stocked pond on the south and a 6 acre pond on the north. A mix of mature trees, water, and rolling land.
Property is classified as agricultural A-1,
$946 Estimated taxes based on 2018
Parcel IDS 8520-08-200-006, 8520-08-200-005
HEL & Wetland
Classified as NHEL, No Wetlands
As Agreed by buyer and seller (On Closing - October, 2nd 2019)
CSR 2 tillable
FSA Farmland Acres
75.77 FSA Acres
36.5 Cropland Acres
Farm # Tract #
CRP contract expires in 2019
Farm is currently being farmed by Tenant for the 2019 season.
Colo Nesco School
Auctioneer: David Whitaker
Specializing in Selling Farmland